A Bathing Ape releases its 1st CAMO GORE-TEX ECWCS HOODIE as part of its fall/winter 2013 lineup. Constructed out of a camo-patterned nylon shell with GORE-TEX, the jacket is outfitted with a zip and a snap button closure, two front pockets and a hood trimmed with fur. Available for ¥83,790 (approximately $850 USD), the hoodie can be picked up in two different camo shades over at BAPE STORES globally.
- Food delivery upstart Deliveroo adds another $98M to its latest round, now at $480M
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Carhartt WIP’s Fall/Winter 2017 Abandons Gimmicks for Wearable Gear
- Stream Miguel’s New Album Single, "Pineapple Skies"
- adidas Originals EQT Support ADV in Core Black/Sub Green for Black Friday
- This is Tesla’s big new all-electric truck – the Tesla Semi
- Here’s what it’s like to sit in the new Tesla Semi
- The Tesla Semi tackles this classic truck safety problem using tech
- Kid Cudi’s Next Album Will Be Entirely Produced by Kanye West