After getting an early look at the adidas Originals Stan Smith Primeknit, we’ve now got some better images of this remixed classic. For this rework, adidas Originals has thankfully kept to the original winning formula of a clean white upper with subtle green accents, only here the upper is a fully-knit one instead of the usual leather. No word on whether or not adidas Originals will introduce other colorways of this Primeknit version but in the meantime you can pick these up now at select stockists including Invincible for you $5,2800 NTD (approximately $175 USD).
- Merlon Intelligence raises $7.65 million in seed financing to combat money laundering
- 1Password adds a travel mode to frustrate snooping customs agents
- WTF is an ICO?
- Instagram Introduces Location & Hashtag Stories
- Nike’s Cortez Model Returns With an OG Look
- Move Over Soul Train, the NFL Is Finally Encouraging Players To Celebrate
- Quora just launched a self-serve ad platform
- Apple and Nokia bury patent hatchet
- Chinese trio carve up a quarter of global smartphone sales in Q1: Gartner
- NHIZ & Champion Gear up for 2017 Spring/Summer