After getting an early look at the adidas Originals Stan Smith Primeknit, we’ve now got some better images of this remixed classic. For this rework, adidas Originals has thankfully kept to the original winning formula of a clean white upper with subtle green accents, only here the upper is a fully-knit one instead of the usual leather. No word on whether or not adidas Originals will introduce other colorways of this Primeknit version but in the meantime you can pick these up now at select stockists including Invincible for you $5,2800 NTD (approximately $175 USD).
- The Amazon Echo now doubles as a home intercom system
- Disney experiments look to make kid-robot interactions more natural
- Stayawhile gets $1.5M to target the sweet spot between Airbnb and long-term rentals
- Apple’s iOS 11 Public Beta Is Here
- kolor Presents a Full Spectrum of Hues for Its 2018 Spring/Summer Collection
- Antoine Griezmann Does His Best NBA Player Celebrations for C.J. McCollum
- Reverso now lets you translate words using your voice
- Startup veteran founder/investor Wendy Tan White joins BGF Ventures
- Company builder Entrepreneur First hires ex-Yahoo and Googler as new London head
- Jordan Brand Releases a Chicago Bulls-Inspired Air Jordan 31 Low "Away"