After getting an early look at the adidas Originals Stan Smith Primeknit, we’ve now got some better images of this remixed classic. For this rework, adidas Originals has thankfully kept to the original winning formula of a clean white upper with subtle green accents, only here the upper is a fully-knit one instead of the usual leather. No word on whether or not adidas Originals will introduce other colorways of this Primeknit version but in the meantime you can pick these up now at select stockists including Invincible for you $5,2800 NTD (approximately $175 USD).
- The Huger Tech Racer electric skateboard proves fast doesn’t mean first place
- Watch Microsoft’s Xbox One X Gamescom conference live right here
- The Daily Stormer was back online for a quick second
- BAPE Expands Its Accessories Line With a Set of Golden Must-Haves
- Kanye West and Kid Cudi Are Reportedly Working on A "Surprise Project" in Japan
- iPhone 8’s Wireless Charger Is Reportedly Going to Be Sold Separately
- Here are the top schools among founders who raise big dollars
- Leaked image suggests a new Nest thermostat is on the way
- Former GE CEO Jeff Immelt close to becoming Uber’s CEO
- An On-Feet Look at the adidas EQT Cushion ADV in "Core Black"