Purveyors of fine automobiles are also often a tad eccentric, sparing little expense in an effort to surround themselves with cars. Here we turn our attention to West Bellevue, Washington, where one particular car enthusiast gives new meaning to “living the dream.” With a long, rolling lawn playing the drumroll to the home, the very entrance to the house plays the role of a garage. Underneath the house’s (relatively) mere two bedrooms and three bathrooms, the home also hosts 20 cars inside its custom-made garage. The home is currently valued at $4 Million USD, but we get the feeling that if the cars were taken into account on the estate, that number could easily triple. For now, enjoy the opulence with the photo set above.
About The Author
March 2, 2015
- India’s top mobile operator Airtel is buying smaller rival Telenor
- Indonesia’s Kejora announces first close of $80M fund for Southeast Asia
- Confirmed: UK challenger bank Monzo raises £19.5M with another £2.5M in crowdfunding planned
- WTAPS’ 2017 Spring/Summer Lookbook Features Military and Sportswear Inspirations
- Casey Neistat Is Giving Away a Pair of Nike HyperAdapts