The internal happenings of Nike‘s Beaverton locale are often kept to a slight whisper, which has probably contributed to the brand’s success. Remote from the bustle of RD and beside the marketing department sits Mark Parker – CEO of Nike. Obscura Magazine has released a peek inside the newly-redesigned office of “The World’s Most Creative CEO” (according to Fast Company) in their latest issue, providing a new perspective on the successful businessman. An infamous bust of Lincoln, signed Air Jordans, and an array of vintage war-era paintings create a unique aesthetic all their own, with the office seeming more like a ‘home away from home’ than a workspace in the traditional sense. Enjoy a look above, then head over to SILLY THING to pick up a copy of Obscura Magazine Issue 14.
- Food delivery upstart Deliveroo adds another $98M to its latest round, now at $480M
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Carhartt WIP’s Fall/Winter 2017 Abandons Gimmicks for Wearable Gear
- Stream Miguel’s New Album Single, "Pineapple Skies"
- adidas Originals EQT Support ADV in Core Black/Sub Green for Black Friday
- This is Tesla’s big new all-electric truck – the Tesla Semi
- Here’s what it’s like to sit in the new Tesla Semi
- The Tesla Semi tackles this classic truck safety problem using tech
- Kid Cudi’s Next Album Will Be Entirely Produced by Kanye West