Inspired by a recent visit to his home country Trinidad for Carnival 2014, A$AP Ferg offers up a release titled “Petit Valley.” Named after the beautiful hills of Diego Martin, the track finds the A$AP Mob rapper letting loose on a freestyle, flaunting his poignant falsetto over the instrumental of Bunji Garlin’s “Carnival Tabanca.” In departure from the gritty productions seen in his Trap Lord LP, Ferg provides an uplifting rendition, speaking of a girl he met in the hills in addition to paying homage to his Trinidian roots and the A$AP family. Enjoy “Petit Valley” below.
About The Author
October 7, 2014
February 27, 2013
December 14, 2013
February 12, 2017
- City of Portland may subpoena Uber for details on Greyball program
- Military social network wants you to hire a vet for your next tech opening
- Crunch Report | Elon Musk’s Tunnel Vision Gets Rendered
- Is a Joint Collaboration Between Anti Social Social Club, Vans and DSM on the Way?
- Junya Watanabe and Lacoste Join Forces on a Pair of Shirt Designs