Inspired by a recent visit to his home country Trinidad for Carnival 2014, A$AP Ferg offers up a release titled “Petit Valley.” Named after the beautiful hills of Diego Martin, the track finds the A$AP Mob rapper letting loose on a freestyle, flaunting his poignant falsetto over the instrumental of Bunji Garlin’s “Carnival Tabanca.” In departure from the gritty productions seen in his Trap Lord LP, Ferg provides an uplifting rendition, speaking of a girl he met in the hills in addition to paying homage to his Trinidian roots and the A$AP family. Enjoy “Petit Valley” below.
- Samsung saves Opera Max browser app from the deadpool
- Momo buys Tantan, China’s Tinder, for $600M as Chinese social networks consolidate
- 1Password bolts on a ‘pwned password’ check
- Historic Barcelona Apartment Gets Updated With Pastel-Hued Redesign
- Novelist Announces Debut Album
- A Closer Look at Balenciaga’s Stripped Back New Triple S
- Split raises $17M for its product experimentation platform
- Apple devices are butt dialing 911 from its refurbishing facility – 20 times per day
- Angry Birds maker craters on bad guidance, losing half its market value
- Nike Outfits the OG-Inspired Air Huarache ’91 in "Purple Punch"