Inspired by a recent visit to his home country Trinidad for Carnival 2014, A$AP Ferg offers up a release titled “Petit Valley.” Named after the beautiful hills of Diego Martin, the track finds the A$AP Mob rapper letting loose on a freestyle, flaunting his poignant falsetto over the instrumental of Bunji Garlin’s “Carnival Tabanca.” In departure from the gritty productions seen in his Trap Lord LP, Ferg provides an uplifting rendition, speaking of a girl he met in the hills in addition to paying homage to his Trinidian roots and the A$AP family. Enjoy “Petit Valley” below.
- SoundCloud resuscitates home screen with personalized playlists
- Exec who reportedly said Netflix doesn’t believe Danny Masterson’s accusers no longer works there
- China’s CCTV surveillance network took just 7 minutes to capture BBC reporter
- Post Malone’s "rockstar" Gets a Latin Remix Featuring Nicky Jam & Ozuna
- Koché Enlists Paris Saint-Germain to Help Formulate Pre-Fall 2018 Collection
- BAPE Releases a Full Baby Milo Range With BE@RBRICK
- Here are the deadlines for all your online holiday shopping orders
- Twitter says Russians spent ~$1k on six Brexit-related ads
- INSIKT raises $50 million to lend to low-income communities
- adidas Wraps the NMD R1 Primeknit STLT In "Ash Green"