Vancouver’s Reigning Champ has collaborated with the Ace Hotel to bring a collection of apparel for Spring/Summer 2013. Included in the collection are a range of crewneck sweatshirts, shorts, hoodies, and T-shirts (not shown here) each presented in seasonally apt tones. The layering pieces are offered in a midweight twill terry material, presented in colors such as grey, oxford blue, and cream. The collection is available on COVERCHORD’s web shop.
- Food delivery upstart Deliveroo adds another $98M to its latest round, now at $480M
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Carhartt WIP’s Fall/Winter 2017 Abandons Gimmicks for Wearable Gear
- Stream Miguel’s New Album Single, "Pineapple Skies"
- adidas Originals EQT Support ADV in Core Black/Sub Green for Black Friday
- This is Tesla’s big new all-electric truck – the Tesla Semi
- Here’s what it’s like to sit in the new Tesla Semi
- The Tesla Semi tackles this classic truck safety problem using tech
- Kid Cudi’s Next Album Will Be Entirely Produced by Kanye West