ADYN reveals their latest Spring/Summer 2014 collection with a new lookbook. Adding to the brand’s signature minimalism with a new series of essentials, the pieces further explore ADYN’s penchant for monochromatic palettes through angular panels and layered textures. The collection is highlighted by form-fitting bombers and luxury jerseys, which combined with full-length sleeves and leggings, create bold silhouettes that are both elegant and relaxed at the same time. Look for the collection and more now through select retailers including the brand website.
- TAKAHIROMIYASHITA the SoloIst.’s 2018 Spring/Summer Collection Is an Ode to the Designer’s Dream Woman
- Nike Officially Reveals Its Nostalgic Air Max2 Uptempo Model
- YOUTH of PARIS’s "Final World Tour" Showcases the Brand’s Dark & Edgy Collection
- Your.MD raises $10M to grow AI-driven health information service and marketplace
- Cybersecurity firm Trend Micro announces $100M startup fund
- Google fined €2.42BN for EU antitrust violations over shopping searches
- Lil Pump Gets Extra Ignorant in New Song, "Molly"
- The Boa Lacing System Wants to Make Shoe Laces a Thing of the Past
- Watch Nicki Minaj & 2 Chainz Perform "Realize" at NBA Awards
- The Amazon Echo now doubles as a home intercom system