ADYN reveals their latest Spring/Summer 2014 collection with a new lookbook. Adding to the brand’s signature minimalism with a new series of essentials, the pieces further explore ADYN’s penchant for monochromatic palettes through angular panels and layered textures. The collection is highlighted by form-fitting bombers and luxury jerseys, which combined with full-length sleeves and leggings, create bold silhouettes that are both elegant and relaxed at the same time. Look for the collection and more now through select retailers including the brand website.
- Google AI helped find the first solar system outside our own with 8 planets
- FCC votes to repeal net neutrality
- The FCC just repealed net neutrality. What happens next?
- Pharrell Williams & N.E.R.D Discuss Music and Politics With ‘New York Times’
- The Lot Radio Receives Fence Installation from ICY and SOT
- Keith Haring Foundation & Noah Debut "Peace on Earth" Hoodies
- SoundCloud resuscitates home screen with personalized playlists
- Exec who reportedly said Netflix doesn’t believe Danny Masterson’s accusers no longer works there
- China’s CCTV surveillance network took just 7 minutes to capture BBC reporter
- Post Malone’s "rockstar" Gets a Latin Remix Featuring Nicky Jam & Ozuna