2014 seems as good a time as any for a return to the spotlight, and here we find Alienware following suit with the introduction of its latest model. The Area-51 arrives in a timely manner ahead of a rather bountiful game release season, initially teased back in June during the E3 conference. Upon closer inspection, the radically-designed desktop is actually intended as a sequel to the brand’s original flagship desktop – although of course features several improvements. The Area-51 maxes out at 32 GB out of the box, three graphics cards slots, and built-in liquid cooling functions. While details on this release are still relatively quiet, look for the Area-51 to drop from Alienware sooner than later.
About The Author
October 8, 2016
January 20, 2016
July 25, 2013
- City of Portland may subpoena Uber for details on Greyball program
- Military social network wants you to hire a vet for your next tech opening
- Crunch Report | Elon Musk’s Tunnel Vision Gets Rendered
- Is a Joint Collaboration Between Anti Social Social Club, Vans and DSM on the Way?
- Junya Watanabe and Lacoste Join Forces on a Pair of Shirt Designs