2014 seems as good a time as any for a return to the spotlight, and here we find Alienware following suit with the introduction of its latest model. The Area-51 arrives in a timely manner ahead of a rather bountiful game release season, initially teased back in June during the E3 conference. Upon closer inspection, the radically-designed desktop is actually intended as a sequel to the brand’s original flagship desktop – although of course features several improvements. The Area-51 maxes out at 32 GB out of the box, three graphics cards slots, and built-in liquid cooling functions. While details on this release are still relatively quiet, look for the Area-51 to drop from Alienware sooner than later.
- SoundCloud resuscitates home screen with personalized playlists
- Exec who reportedly said Netflix doesn’t believe Danny Masterson’s accusers no longer works there
- China’s CCTV surveillance network took just 7 minutes to capture BBC reporter
- Post Malone’s "rockstar" Gets a Latin Remix Featuring Nicky Jam & Ozuna
- Koché Enlists Paris Saint-Germain to Help Formulate Pre-Fall 2018 Collection
- BAPE Releases a Full Baby Milo Range With BE@RBRICK
- Here are the deadlines for all your online holiday shopping orders
- Twitter says Russians spent ~$1k on six Brexit-related ads
- INSIKT raises $50 million to lend to low-income communities
- adidas Wraps the NMD R1 Primeknit STLT In "Ash Green"