A classic amongst running fans and sneakerheads alike, ASICS‘ Gel Lyte III sneakers return for Fall/Winter 2014 in a quartet of fresh colorways. Originally released in 1991 as a performance shoe, the throwback kicks feature suede and mesh uppers, Gel-cushioned midsoles and solid rubber outsoles — a versatile combination that has been conducive to more than a handful of great colorways over the years. The Fall/Winter 2014 options include grey/mid blue, black/white, estate blue and dark green, making them a stylish and comfortable pairing for any number of casual looks. ASICS’ Fall/Winter 2014 Gel Lyte III sneakers are available now at the HYPEBEAST Store.
- Do good companies ICO?
- The technology industry needs to think more seriously about device addiction
- To ICO or not to ICO?
- The Nike KMTR Premium Will Take on An "Obsidian/Wolf Grey" Makeover
- Tommy Wiseau, Director of Cult Film ‘The Room’, Goes on a Twitter Q&A Spree
- Sasquatchfabrix.’s Spring/Summer 2018 Collection Fronts a Cultural Mix of Styles
- Welcome to CTRL+T, TechCrunch’s podcast about tech and culture
- Gillmor Gang: Golden Goose
- Apple has a history of choosing cash over startups
- Fool’s Gold Celebrates Its 10 Year Anniversary With a New Lookbook