ASICS has given its Gel Kayano silhouette a new spin with the “Glow in the Dark” edition. Now an established retro model in the ASICS lineup, this design features a black and white upper of mesh and suede, with blue accents around the heel counter, tongue and lining. The ASICS branding is done in blue and black and offers midfoot support, while the white paneling lights up in fluorescent green in the dark, which is bound to turn heads. The midsole of cushioned Gel is white with grey and black accents, and sits atop a blue outsole. This silhouette is now available online at Sneaker Politics.
- The Amazon Echo now doubles as a home intercom system
- Disney experiments look to make kid-robot interactions more natural
- Stayawhile gets $1.5M to target the sweet spot between Airbnb and long-term rentals
- Apple’s iOS 11 Public Beta Is Here
- kolor Presents a Full Spectrum of Hues for Its 2018 Spring/Summer Collection
- Antoine Griezmann Does His Best NBA Player Celebrations for C.J. McCollum
- Reverso now lets you translate words using your voice
- Startup veteran founder/investor Wendy Tan White joins BGF Ventures
- Company builder Entrepreneur First hires ex-Yahoo and Googler as new London head
- Jordan Brand Releases a Chicago Bulls-Inspired Air Jordan 31 Low "Away"