ASICS has given its Gel Kayano silhouette a new spin with the “Glow in the Dark” edition. Now an established retro model in the ASICS lineup, this design features a black and white upper of mesh and suede, with blue accents around the heel counter, tongue and lining. The ASICS branding is done in blue and black and offers midfoot support, while the white paneling lights up in fluorescent green in the dark, which is bound to turn heads. The midsole of cushioned Gel is white with grey and black accents, and sits atop a blue outsole. This silhouette is now available online at Sneaker Politics.
- Merlon Intelligence raises $7.65 million in seed financing to combat money laundering
- 1Password adds a travel mode to frustrate snooping customs agents
- WTF is an ICO?
- Instagram Introduces Location & Hashtag Stories
- Nike’s Cortez Model Returns With an OG Look
- Move Over Soul Train, the NFL Is Finally Encouraging Players To Celebrate
- Quora just launched a self-serve ad platform
- Apple and Nokia bury patent hatchet
- Chinese trio carve up a quarter of global smartphone sales in Q1: Gartner
- NHIZ & Champion Gear up for 2017 Spring/Summer