ASICS has given its Gel Kayano silhouette a new spin with the “Glow in the Dark” edition. Now an established retro model in the ASICS lineup, this design features a black and white upper of mesh and suede, with blue accents around the heel counter, tongue and lining. The ASICS branding is done in blue and black and offers midfoot support, while the white paneling lights up in fluorescent green in the dark, which is bound to turn heads. The midsole of cushioned Gel is white with grey and black accents, and sits atop a blue outsole. This silhouette is now available online at Sneaker Politics.
- The Huger Tech Racer electric skateboard proves fast doesn’t mean first place
- Watch Microsoft’s Xbox One X Gamescom conference live right here
- The Daily Stormer was back online for a quick second
- BAPE Expands Its Accessories Line With a Set of Golden Must-Haves
- Kanye West and Kid Cudi Are Reportedly Working on A "Surprise Project" in Japan
- iPhone 8’s Wireless Charger Is Reportedly Going to Be Sold Separately
- Here are the top schools among founders who raise big dollars
- Leaked image suggests a new Nest thermostat is on the way
- Former GE CEO Jeff Immelt close to becoming Uber’s CEO
- An On-Feet Look at the adidas EQT Cushion ADV in "Core Black"