ASICS has given its Gel Kayano silhouette a new spin with the “Glow in the Dark” edition. Now an established retro model in the ASICS lineup, this design features a black and white upper of mesh and suede, with blue accents around the heel counter, tongue and lining. The ASICS branding is done in blue and black and offers midfoot support, while the white paneling lights up in fluorescent green in the dark, which is bound to turn heads. The midsole of cushioned Gel is white with grey and black accents, and sits atop a blue outsole. This silhouette is now available online at Sneaker Politics.
- Samsung saves Opera Max browser app from the deadpool
- Momo buys Tantan, China’s Tinder, for $600M as Chinese social networks consolidate
- 1Password bolts on a ‘pwned password’ check
- Historic Barcelona Apartment Gets Updated With Pastel-Hued Redesign
- Novelist Announces Debut Album
- A Closer Look at Balenciaga’s Stripped Back New Triple S
- Split raises $17M for its product experimentation platform
- Apple devices are butt dialing 911 from its refurbishing facility – 20 times per day
- Angry Birds maker craters on bad guidance, losing half its market value
- Nike Outfits the OG-Inspired Air Huarache ’91 in "Purple Punch"