ASICS has given its Gel Kayano silhouette a new spin with the “Glow in the Dark” edition. Now an established retro model in the ASICS lineup, this design features a black and white upper of mesh and suede, with blue accents around the heel counter, tongue and lining. The ASICS branding is done in blue and black and offers midfoot support, while the white paneling lights up in fluorescent green in the dark, which is bound to turn heads. The midsole of cushioned Gel is white with grey and black accents, and sits atop a blue outsole. This silhouette is now available online at Sneaker Politics.
- SoundCloud resuscitates home screen with personalized playlists
- Exec who reportedly said Netflix doesn’t believe Danny Masterson’s accusers no longer works there
- China’s CCTV surveillance network took just 7 minutes to capture BBC reporter
- Post Malone’s "rockstar" Gets a Latin Remix Featuring Nicky Jam & Ozuna
- Koché Enlists Paris Saint-Germain to Help Formulate Pre-Fall 2018 Collection
- BAPE Releases a Full Baby Milo Range With BE@RBRICK
- Here are the deadlines for all your online holiday shopping orders
- Twitter says Russians spent ~$1k on six Brexit-related ads
- INSIKT raises $50 million to lend to low-income communities
- adidas Wraps the NMD R1 Primeknit STLT In "Ash Green"