Fans of ASICS‘ GT-II have something to look forward to this spring with the unveiling of this navy and purple colorway. This colorway features a deep purple mesh upper with rich navy suede overlays and navy leather branding on the sides. Orange piping around the logos, orange branding on the tongue and heel, and baby blue accents help to liven up the otherwise dark colorway. Look for this latest release at select ASICS stockists including Feature Sneaker Boutique.
- Food delivery upstart Deliveroo adds another $98M to its latest round, now at $480M
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Carhartt WIP’s Fall/Winter 2017 Abandons Gimmicks for Wearable Gear
- Stream Miguel’s New Album Single, "Pineapple Skies"
- adidas Originals EQT Support ADV in Core Black/Sub Green for Black Friday
- This is Tesla’s big new all-electric truck – the Tesla Semi
- Here’s what it’s like to sit in the new Tesla Semi
- The Tesla Semi tackles this classic truck safety problem using tech
- Kid Cudi’s Next Album Will Be Entirely Produced by Kanye West