Bamford Watch Department may have gotten its start making some incredible blacked-out PVD watches bit it’s out to prove it’s more than just a one-trick pony. Case in point, the brand’s new “Super Matte Grey” Rolex Daytona. This stunning watch features a unique matte grey coating that gives it a weathered, stone-like appearance that contrasts nicely with the luxurious nature of the model. The watch face boasts an equally stark design that does away with the indexes and markers and keeps just the sub-dials. Find out more info at Bamford Watch Department.
- Merlon Intelligence raises $7.65 million in seed financing to combat money laundering
- 1Password adds a travel mode to frustrate snooping customs agents
- WTF is an ICO?
- Instagram Introduces Location & Hashtag Stories
- Nike’s Cortez Model Returns With an OG Look
- Move Over Soul Train, the NFL Is Finally Encouraging Players To Celebrate
- Quora just launched a self-serve ad platform
- Apple and Nokia bury patent hatchet
- Chinese trio carve up a quarter of global smartphone sales in Q1: Gartner
- NHIZ & Champion Gear up for 2017 Spring/Summer