Bamford Watch Department may have gotten its start making some incredible blacked-out PVD watches bit it’s out to prove it’s more than just a one-trick pony. Case in point, the brand’s new “Super Matte Grey” Rolex Daytona. This stunning watch features a unique matte grey coating that gives it a weathered, stone-like appearance that contrasts nicely with the luxurious nature of the model. The watch face boasts an equally stark design that does away with the indexes and markers and keeps just the sub-dials. Find out more info at Bamford Watch Department.
- The Amazon Echo now doubles as a home intercom system
- Disney experiments look to make kid-robot interactions more natural
- Stayawhile gets $1.5M to target the sweet spot between Airbnb and long-term rentals
- Apple’s iOS 11 Public Beta Is Here
- kolor Presents a Full Spectrum of Hues for Its 2018 Spring/Summer Collection
- Antoine Griezmann Does His Best NBA Player Celebrations for C.J. McCollum
- Reverso now lets you translate words using your voice
- Startup veteran founder/investor Wendy Tan White joins BGF Ventures
- Company builder Entrepreneur First hires ex-Yahoo and Googler as new London head
- Jordan Brand Releases a Chicago Bulls-Inspired Air Jordan 31 Low "Away"