Placing viewers in the passenger seat for the creative process behind Big Sean‘s newest record Hall Of Fame, a new documentary has been made available for viewing, adding to the buzz surrounding the G.O.O.D. Music artist’s sophomore album. Directed by Zeno Jones, the Road To Hall Of Fame comprehensively displays the months of work that went into the latest LP, and while a large part of the film is centered around Sean’s time spent in the studio with narration provided by the Detroit-born artist himself, we also get glimpses into Sean’s home and travel life. Cameo appearances from several familiar personalities including KiD CuDi, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole and Wiz Khalifa round out the 23-minute documentary.
- Food delivery upstart Deliveroo adds another $98M to its latest round, now at $480M
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Carhartt WIP’s Fall/Winter 2017 Abandons Gimmicks for Wearable Gear
- Stream Miguel’s New Album Single, "Pineapple Skies"
- adidas Originals EQT Support ADV in Core Black/Sub Green for Black Friday
- This is Tesla’s big new all-electric truck – the Tesla Semi
- Here’s what it’s like to sit in the new Tesla Semi
- The Tesla Semi tackles this classic truck safety problem using tech
- Kid Cudi’s Next Album Will Be Entirely Produced by Kanye West