And the growing list of football-themed drops receives yet another addition today as the Pharrell-fronted Billionaire Boys Club releases three soccer balls designed with the brand’s signature motifs. While each of the three sport a black and white base, a red “B” appears on two iterations – one striped and another pixilated – and the iconic BBC moon man graces the third. The above soccer ball collection can be purchased now at colette just in time for the World Cup.
About The Author
November 24, 2016
April 1, 2012
March 23, 2014
July 10, 2014
- The court system should know as much about electronically stored information as does your teenager
- Report: UK faces triple whammy from skills shortfall, VISA restrictions, Brexit uncertainty
- V2X tech makes Tampa commutes safer, faster, less confusing
- 21 Savage Announces ‘Issa Tour’
- Miguel and DJ Premier Connect on New Single, "2 Lovin U"