And the growing list of football-themed drops receives yet another addition today as the Pharrell-fronted Billionaire Boys Club releases three soccer balls designed with the brand’s signature motifs. While each of the three sport a black and white base, a red “B” appears on two iterations – one striped and another pixilated – and the iconic BBC moon man graces the third. The above soccer ball collection can be purchased now at colette just in time for the World Cup.
- TAKAHIROMIYASHITA the SoloIst.’s 2018 Spring/Summer Collection Is an Ode to the Designer’s Dream Woman
- Nike Officially Reveals Its Nostalgic Air Max2 Uptempo Model
- YOUTH of PARIS’s "Final World Tour" Showcases the Brand’s Dark & Edgy Collection
- Your.MD raises $10M to grow AI-driven health information service and marketplace
- Cybersecurity firm Trend Micro announces $100M startup fund
- Google fined €2.42BN for EU antitrust violations over shopping searches
- Lil Pump Gets Extra Ignorant in New Song, "Molly"
- The Boa Lacing System Wants to Make Shoe Laces a Thing of the Past
- Watch Nicki Minaj & 2 Chainz Perform "Realize" at NBA Awards
- The Amazon Echo now doubles as a home intercom system