Open wide for the latest photo editorial from Copenhagen-based Bitchslap Magazine. Conceptualized with a choice Danish dish in mind, Bitchslap brings us a visual presentation melding smørrebrød, a Scandinavian open-faced sandwich that stands among the most preferred in Denmark, alongside a range of well-styled looks featuring Soulland, Norse Projects, Wood Wood, Henrik Vibskov, Penfield and more. Stacking taste levels high with this newest offering, a key variety of seasonal patterns and prints mixed with mouth-watering photography could amount to one of the more noteworthy photo sets in recent memory. Check out more of Bitchslap here.
- The Amazon Echo now doubles as a home intercom system
- Disney experiments look to make kid-robot interactions more natural
- Stayawhile gets $1.5M to target the sweet spot between Airbnb and long-term rentals
- Apple’s iOS 11 Public Beta Is Here
- kolor Presents a Full Spectrum of Hues for Its 2018 Spring/Summer Collection
- Antoine Griezmann Does His Best NBA Player Celebrations for C.J. McCollum
- Reverso now lets you translate words using your voice
- Startup veteran founder/investor Wendy Tan White joins BGF Ventures
- Company builder Entrepreneur First hires ex-Yahoo and Googler as new London head
- Jordan Brand Releases a Chicago Bulls-Inspired Air Jordan 31 Low "Away"