Open wide for the latest photo editorial from Copenhagen-based Bitchslap Magazine. Conceptualized with a choice Danish dish in mind, Bitchslap brings us a visual presentation melding smørrebrød, a Scandinavian open-faced sandwich that stands among the most preferred in Denmark, alongside a range of well-styled looks featuring Soulland, Norse Projects, Wood Wood, Henrik Vibskov, Penfield and more. Stacking taste levels high with this newest offering, a key variety of seasonal patterns and prints mixed with mouth-watering photography could amount to one of the more noteworthy photo sets in recent memory. Check out more of Bitchslap here.
About The Author
September 23, 2015
December 30, 2014
March 15, 2015
- What to do about those ‘government-backed attack’ warnings from Google
- Weekly Roundup: Apple acquires Workflow, Uber loses its president
- Crunch Report | Tesla’s Long List of Updated Updates
- Chance the Rapper Sits in on Math Class and He Attends Elementary School Career Fair
- Here’s a Look at All the Influences That Shaped Kanye West’s Controversial "Famous"