COS unveils its campaign for the forthcoming Fall/Winter 2014 season. The younger, prettier sister brand of fast fashion retailer HM shows its Swedish sensibilities in the new collection, which showcases the brand’s attention to minimalism and sharp lines. The Fall/Winter 2014 range is particularly focused on material contrast, using rich sherpas, wools, and denims on jackets and shirts while elsewhere using neutral colors on cropped trousers. Look for this collection to drop on COS’ website – which recently introduced an international shipping feature – beginning August 22.
- The Amazon Echo now doubles as a home intercom system
- Disney experiments look to make kid-robot interactions more natural
- Stayawhile gets $1.5M to target the sweet spot between Airbnb and long-term rentals
- Apple’s iOS 11 Public Beta Is Here
- kolor Presents a Full Spectrum of Hues for Its 2018 Spring/Summer Collection
- Antoine Griezmann Does His Best NBA Player Celebrations for C.J. McCollum
- Reverso now lets you translate words using your voice
- Startup veteran founder/investor Wendy Tan White joins BGF Ventures
- Company builder Entrepreneur First hires ex-Yahoo and Googler as new London head
- Jordan Brand Releases a Chicago Bulls-Inspired Air Jordan 31 Low "Away"