COS unveils its campaign for the forthcoming Fall/Winter 2014 season. The younger, prettier sister brand of fast fashion retailer HM shows its Swedish sensibilities in the new collection, which showcases the brand’s attention to minimalism and sharp lines. The Fall/Winter 2014 range is particularly focused on material contrast, using rich sherpas, wools, and denims on jackets and shirts while elsewhere using neutral colors on cropped trousers. Look for this collection to drop on COS’ website – which recently introduced an international shipping feature – beginning August 22.
About The Author
October 3, 2015
January 4, 2015
- City of Portland may subpoena Uber for details on Greyball program
- Military social network wants you to hire a vet for your next tech opening
- Crunch Report | Elon Musk’s Tunnel Vision Gets Rendered
- Is a Joint Collaboration Between Anti Social Social Club, Vans and DSM on the Way?
- Junya Watanabe and Lacoste Join Forces on a Pair of Shirt Designs