BUSCEMI has teamed up with the leather experts at En Noir to produce this luxurious take on the Buscemi 125mm High-Tops. The high-top shoes are made from tanned Cavallo leather and feature a digital crocodile emboss throughout. Like the Buscemi 100mm High-Tops before it, the 125mm High-Tops feature a unique leather heel pull running from side to side and a simple gold-stamp BUSCEMI logo on the side. Completing the shoe is a crisp white rubber sole. You can find this collaborative endeavor from En Noir and BUSCEMI soon at select stockists including Barneys, Hirshleifers and SSENSE for $945 USD.
- Do good companies ICO?
- The technology industry needs to think more seriously about device addiction
- To ICO or not to ICO?
- The Nike KMTR Premium Will Take on An "Obsidian/Wolf Grey" Makeover
- Tommy Wiseau, Director of Cult Film ‘The Room’, Goes on a Twitter Q&A Spree
- Sasquatchfabrix.’s Spring/Summer 2018 Collection Fronts a Cultural Mix of Styles
- Welcome to CTRL+T, TechCrunch’s podcast about tech and culture
- Gillmor Gang: Golden Goose
- Apple has a history of choosing cash over startups
- Fool’s Gold Celebrates Its 10 Year Anniversary With a New Lookbook