Fear of God‘s Third Collection hit the web today, showing a concise maturation of the ideas presented in prior collections from designer and brand-head Jerry Lorenzo. Silhouettes remain a key part of the Los Angeles-based label’s identity and aesthetic, with draped and layered garments pairing well a selection of fabrics and tones that has broadened since past offerings. Lorenzo brings back his signature bomber jacket and continues to play with layered sweats, while elements of striping and several re-worked pea coats constitute new additions. This latest collection from Fear of God should start trickling into retailers shortly.
- Do good companies ICO?
- The technology industry needs to think more seriously about device addiction
- To ICO or not to ICO?
- The Nike KMTR Premium Will Take on An "Obsidian/Wolf Grey" Makeover
- Tommy Wiseau, Director of Cult Film ‘The Room’, Goes on a Twitter Q&A Spree
- Sasquatchfabrix.’s Spring/Summer 2018 Collection Fronts a Cultural Mix of Styles
- Welcome to CTRL+T, TechCrunch’s podcast about tech and culture
- Gillmor Gang: Golden Goose
- Apple has a history of choosing cash over startups
- Fool’s Gold Celebrates Its 10 Year Anniversary With a New Lookbook