Expanding its artistic scope beyond the realm of style, luxury fashion house Fendi has announced its plan to open the Chateau Ocean Condominiums in Miami. Partnering with real estate firm Chateau Group, this beachfront property will be located in the Surfside district of the city and will house 60 condos between 3,400 and 7,000 square-feet each on 12 equally-spaced floors. This revived building will further be distinguishable by its wavy façade formed by floor plates protruding beyond the structure’s edges, which in turn allows for great balcony views as well as shade for the glass curtain walls below. Set to open sometime in 2015, the last bit of details that have been revealed include 300 feet of private beach property, pools and up-scale eateries.
About The Author
June 1, 2013
March 18, 2016
December 13, 2015
- The court system should know as much about electronically stored information as does your teenager
- Report: UK faces triple whammy from skills shortfall, VISA restrictions, Brexit uncertainty
- V2X tech makes Tampa commutes safer, faster, less confusing
- 21 Savage Announces ‘Issa Tour’
- Miguel and DJ Premier Connect on New Single, "2 Lovin U"