Expanding its artistic scope beyond the realm of style, luxury fashion house Fendi has announced its plan to open the Chateau Ocean Condominiums in Miami. Partnering with real estate firm Chateau Group, this beachfront property will be located in the Surfside district of the city and will house 60 condos between 3,400 and 7,000 square-feet each on 12 equally-spaced floors. This revived building will further be distinguishable by its wavy façade formed by floor plates protruding beyond the structure’s edges, which in turn allows for great balcony views as well as shade for the glass curtain walls below. Set to open sometime in 2015, the last bit of details that have been revealed include 300 feet of private beach property, pools and up-scale eateries.
- Google AI helped find the first solar system outside our own with 8 planets
- FCC votes to repeal net neutrality
- The FCC just repealed net neutrality. What happens next?
- Pharrell Williams & N.E.R.D Discuss Music and Politics With ‘New York Times’
- The Lot Radio Receives Fence Installation from ICY and SOT
- Keith Haring Foundation & Noah Debut "Peace on Earth" Hoodies
- SoundCloud resuscitates home screen with personalized playlists
- Exec who reportedly said Netflix doesn’t believe Danny Masterson’s accusers no longer works there
- China’s CCTV surveillance network took just 7 minutes to capture BBC reporter
- Post Malone’s "rockstar" Gets a Latin Remix Featuring Nicky Jam & Ozuna