Expanding its artistic scope beyond the realm of style, luxury fashion house Fendi has announced its plan to open the Chateau Ocean Condominiums in Miami. Partnering with real estate firm Chateau Group, this beachfront property will be located in the Surfside district of the city and will house 60 condos between 3,400 and 7,000 square-feet each on 12 equally-spaced floors. This revived building will further be distinguishable by its wavy façade formed by floor plates protruding beyond the structure’s edges, which in turn allows for great balcony views as well as shade for the glass curtain walls below. Set to open sometime in 2015, the last bit of details that have been revealed include 300 feet of private beach property, pools and up-scale eateries.
- The Huger Tech Racer electric skateboard proves fast doesn’t mean first place
- Watch Microsoft’s Xbox One X Gamescom conference live right here
- The Daily Stormer was back online for a quick second
- BAPE Expands Its Accessories Line With a Set of Golden Must-Haves
- Kanye West and Kid Cudi Are Reportedly Working on A "Surprise Project" in Japan
- iPhone 8’s Wireless Charger Is Reportedly Going to Be Sold Separately
- Here are the top schools among founders who raise big dollars
- Leaked image suggests a new Nest thermostat is on the way
- Former GE CEO Jeff Immelt close to becoming Uber’s CEO
- An On-Feet Look at the adidas EQT Cushion ADV in "Core Black"