Expanding its artistic scope beyond the realm of style, luxury fashion house Fendi has announced its plan to open the Chateau Ocean Condominiums in Miami. Partnering with real estate firm Chateau Group, this beachfront property will be located in the Surfside district of the city and will house 60 condos between 3,400 and 7,000 square-feet each on 12 equally-spaced floors. This revived building will further be distinguishable by its wavy façade formed by floor plates protruding beyond the structure’s edges, which in turn allows for great balcony views as well as shade for the glass curtain walls below. Set to open sometime in 2015, the last bit of details that have been revealed include 300 feet of private beach property, pools and up-scale eateries.
- The Amazon Echo now doubles as a home intercom system
- Disney experiments look to make kid-robot interactions more natural
- Stayawhile gets $1.5M to target the sweet spot between Airbnb and long-term rentals
- Apple’s iOS 11 Public Beta Is Here
- kolor Presents a Full Spectrum of Hues for Its 2018 Spring/Summer Collection
- Antoine Griezmann Does His Best NBA Player Celebrations for C.J. McCollum
- Reverso now lets you translate words using your voice
- Startup veteran founder/investor Wendy Tan White joins BGF Ventures
- Company builder Entrepreneur First hires ex-Yahoo and Googler as new London head
- Jordan Brand Releases a Chicago Bulls-Inspired Air Jordan 31 Low "Away"