Born in Italy yet well-tinged with Swiss sensibilities, CT Scuderia is the newest project from designer Enrico Margaritelli. Approaching ‘legend’ status in the watch world, Margaritelli started and ran his own brands before becoming chief designer of Fossil, and even helped launch our beloved Shinola. Presently, CT Scuderia – and its inaugural Dashboard collection – marks the evolution of Margaritelli’s style: a blend of vintage racing bike silhouettes and classic chronographs. The collection consists of several pieces, each done with oversized 46mm polished silver cases and running on a Val-Swiss 3H self-winding movement. Head over to HODINKEE to learn more about this instantly classic collection.
About The Author
September 17, 2016
May 13, 2012
November 27, 2014
- City of Portland may subpoena Uber for details on Greyball program
- Military social network wants you to hire a vet for your next tech opening
- Crunch Report | Elon Musk’s Tunnel Vision Gets Rendered
- Is a Joint Collaboration Between Anti Social Social Club, Vans and DSM on the Way?
- Junya Watanabe and Lacoste Join Forces on a Pair of Shirt Designs