Born of a partnership between skateboard mogul and television star, Rob Dyrdek, action sports designer Jerome Mage, and Fox Head, Inc. CEO, Pete Fox, IVI is a line of eyewear and accessories that combine premium materials, clean lines and unique details. Frills and gimmicks, meanwhile, are kept to a bare minimum to keep one’s focus on more important things — emulating one’s idols, for instance, or becoming an icon, according to the label. New for 2013 is a range of handmade frames that offer something for just about every face shape, along with features like forged aluminum temples, five-barrel hinges and lenses by Carl Zeiss. Notable among them is IVI’s best-selling model, the Giving — an angular update of the classic Wayfarer — while rounded frames like the Jagger and Division offer nice alternatives in the same premium fit and finish. IVI’s Spring 2013 collection is available for purchase now online.
- Food delivery upstart Deliveroo adds another $98M to its latest round, now at $480M
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Carhartt WIP’s Fall/Winter 2017 Abandons Gimmicks for Wearable Gear
- Stream Miguel’s New Album Single, "Pineapple Skies"
- adidas Originals EQT Support ADV in Core Black/Sub Green for Black Friday
- This is Tesla’s big new all-electric truck – the Tesla Semi
- Here’s what it’s like to sit in the new Tesla Semi
- The Tesla Semi tackles this classic truck safety problem using tech
- Kid Cudi’s Next Album Will Be Entirely Produced by Kanye West