Born of a partnership between skateboard mogul and television star, Rob Dyrdek, action sports designer Jerome Mage, and Fox Head, Inc. CEO, Pete Fox, IVI is a line of eyewear and accessories that combine premium materials, clean lines and unique details. Frills and gimmicks, meanwhile, are kept to a bare minimum to keep one’s focus on more important things — emulating one’s idols, for instance, or becoming an icon, according to the label. New for 2013 is a range of handmade frames that offer something for just about every face shape, along with features like forged aluminum temples, five-barrel hinges and lenses by Carl Zeiss. Notable among them is IVI’s best-selling model, the Giving — an angular update of the classic Wayfarer — while rounded frames like the Jagger and Division offer nice alternatives in the same premium fit and finish. IVI’s Spring 2013 collection is available for purchase now online.
- Sundance doc Our New President presents psychedelic vision of US election through a fake news lens
- These high-speed ‘nano-cranes’ could form molecular assembly lines
- Google CEO: “I don’t regret” firing James Damore
- 2 Chainz Gives Dreezy an Assist on "2nd to None"
- A$AP Rocky Shares AWGE Site Update with New Merch & More
- Sandro Presents Formal Minimalism for Fall/Winter 2018 Collection
- SEC cools traders’ hot plans for cryptocurrency-based exchange traded funds
- Google inks patent deal with Tencent
- South Korea, Italy also calling out Apple for slowing iPhones
- The Official Super Troopers 2 Trailer Is Here