There’s something about LeBron James‘ recurrence in Cleveland that seems triumphant, even before his team steps onto the court. Nike teamed up with Wieden + Kennedy to produce a commercial commemorating the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ home opener against the New York Knicks. In it, we find LeBron immersing not just the starting five, but the entirety of Cleveland, in a last rally for what –- by most accounts –- looks like a championship-caliber campaign. As “Together” is undeniably tinged with the same feeling of November 2003 – when a certain New York rapper dropped what was billed as his ‘last’ album –- enjoy the drumroll for LeBron James ushering Ohio to the world with the piece above.
About The Author
August 15, 2015
November 5, 2012
- The court system should know as much about electronically stored information as does your teenager
- Report: UK faces triple whammy from skills shortfall, VISA restrictions, Brexit uncertainty
- V2X tech makes Tampa commutes safer, faster, less confusing
- 21 Savage Announces ‘Issa Tour’
- Miguel and DJ Premier Connect on New Single, "2 Lovin U"