There’s something about LeBron James‘ recurrence in Cleveland that seems triumphant, even before his team steps onto the court. Nike teamed up with Wieden + Kennedy to produce a commercial commemorating the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ home opener against the New York Knicks. In it, we find LeBron immersing not just the starting five, but the entirety of Cleveland, in a last rally for what –- by most accounts –- looks like a championship-caliber campaign. As “Together” is undeniably tinged with the same feeling of November 2003 – when a certain New York rapper dropped what was billed as his ‘last’ album –- enjoy the drumroll for LeBron James ushering Ohio to the world with the piece above.
- TAKAHIROMIYASHITA the SoloIst.’s 2018 Spring/Summer Collection Is an Ode to the Designer’s Dream Woman
- Nike Officially Reveals Its Nostalgic Air Max2 Uptempo Model
- YOUTH of PARIS’s "Final World Tour" Showcases the Brand’s Dark & Edgy Collection
- Your.MD raises $10M to grow AI-driven health information service and marketplace
- Cybersecurity firm Trend Micro announces $100M startup fund
- Google fined €2.42BN for EU antitrust violations over shopping searches
- Lil Pump Gets Extra Ignorant in New Song, "Molly"
- The Boa Lacing System Wants to Make Shoe Laces a Thing of the Past
- Watch Nicki Minaj & 2 Chainz Perform "Realize" at NBA Awards
- The Amazon Echo now doubles as a home intercom system