There’s something about LeBron James‘ recurrence in Cleveland that seems triumphant, even before his team steps onto the court. Nike teamed up with Wieden + Kennedy to produce a commercial commemorating the Cleveland Cavaliers‘ home opener against the New York Knicks. In it, we find LeBron immersing not just the starting five, but the entirety of Cleveland, in a last rally for what –- by most accounts –- looks like a championship-caliber campaign. As “Together” is undeniably tinged with the same feeling of November 2003 – when a certain New York rapper dropped what was billed as his ‘last’ album –- enjoy the drumroll for LeBron James ushering Ohio to the world with the piece above.
- Google AI helped find the first solar system outside our own with 8 planets
- FCC votes to repeal net neutrality
- The FCC just repealed net neutrality. What happens next?
- Pharrell Williams & N.E.R.D Discuss Music and Politics With ‘New York Times’
- The Lot Radio Receives Fence Installation from ICY and SOT
- Keith Haring Foundation & Noah Debut "Peace on Earth" Hoodies
- SoundCloud resuscitates home screen with personalized playlists
- Exec who reportedly said Netflix doesn’t believe Danny Masterson’s accusers no longer works there
- China’s CCTV surveillance network took just 7 minutes to capture BBC reporter
- Post Malone’s "rockstar" Gets a Latin Remix Featuring Nicky Jam & Ozuna