KarmaloopTV presents Staple as part of its Making the Brand documentary series. Renowned for its innovative and creative collaborations with some of the most prestigious brands in streetwear, founder jeffstaple provides insight into how he built Staple from the ground up. Influential faces that operate at various levels within the brand are featured in this video, which includes design director Courtney Walker, designer Robert Mendoza and marketing coordinator Anna Li Sian. This documentary brings to light an array of topic areas such as the story behind Staple’s iconic pigeon logo, its marketing strategy, the attention to detail that is embedded into its design culture and the areas of inspiration that the brand draws from. Peep the six minute segment above and see how jeffstaple balances his design agency alongside his clothing label.
- Food delivery upstart Deliveroo adds another $98M to its latest round, now at $480M
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Carhartt WIP’s Fall/Winter 2017 Abandons Gimmicks for Wearable Gear
- Stream Miguel’s New Album Single, "Pineapple Skies"
- adidas Originals EQT Support ADV in Core Black/Sub Green for Black Friday
- This is Tesla’s big new all-electric truck – the Tesla Semi
- Here’s what it’s like to sit in the new Tesla Semi
- The Tesla Semi tackles this classic truck safety problem using tech
- Kid Cudi’s Next Album Will Be Entirely Produced by Kanye West