Milan-based polymath Marcelo Burlon presents a look at his forthcoming Spring/Summer 2014 collection by way of a brand new lookbook and stylish video. Marked by the Italian designer’s signature audacious and intricate motifs, the new range sees Burlon’s graphic tees joined by lightweight outerwear, shorts, bags and more. Marcelo Burlon’s Spring/Summer 2014 collection will be available at select stockists in the months ahead. In the meantime, be sure to check out the lookbook’s accompanying video.
- Food delivery upstart Deliveroo adds another $98M to its latest round, now at $480M
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Carhartt WIP’s Fall/Winter 2017 Abandons Gimmicks for Wearable Gear
- Stream Miguel’s New Album Single, "Pineapple Skies"
- adidas Originals EQT Support ADV in Core Black/Sub Green for Black Friday
- This is Tesla’s big new all-electric truck – the Tesla Semi
- Here’s what it’s like to sit in the new Tesla Semi
- The Tesla Semi tackles this classic truck safety problem using tech
- Kid Cudi’s Next Album Will Be Entirely Produced by Kanye West