Inspired by W. Eugene Smith’s 1946 photograph, “The Walk to Paradise Garden,” and the ideas of hope and overcoming hardship, Munsoo Kwon returns with his latest collection for Fall/Winter 2014. The range — titled “Key of Hope” — conjures images of a fog-covered city with its textures, while mimicking the darkness before the dawn with a color palette of black, charcoal, navy, burgundy and white. Of note is a new addition to Kwon’s popular knits in the form of a patterned, shawl-collared cardigan, varsity-style tartan shirt jacket, a two-tone buffalo check shirt and coated leather sweatpants — all of which are contemporary riffs on classic staples, and great additions to any stylish fall wardrobe. Look for Munsoo Kwon’s Fall/Winter 2014 “Key of Hope” collection now at the HYPEBEAST Store.
- Do good companies ICO?
- The technology industry needs to think more seriously about device addiction
- To ICO or not to ICO?
- The Nike KMTR Premium Will Take on An "Obsidian/Wolf Grey" Makeover
- Tommy Wiseau, Director of Cult Film ‘The Room’, Goes on a Twitter Q&A Spree
- Sasquatchfabrix.’s Spring/Summer 2018 Collection Fronts a Cultural Mix of Styles
- Welcome to CTRL+T, TechCrunch’s podcast about tech and culture
- Gillmor Gang: Golden Goose
- Apple has a history of choosing cash over startups
- Fool’s Gold Celebrates Its 10 Year Anniversary With a New Lookbook