Nike‘s Lunar Flyknit Chukka is set to get some company this spring with the release of the Free Chukka Woven. Sitting on top of a minimal Nike Free 3.0 sole, this chukka boot, with its woven upper, should offer plenty of comfort and support to complement the barefoot ride. Seen here in Night Stadium/Sport Turquoise and Cool Grey/Hyper Blue colorways, the chukka features a suede mudguard running around the shoe as well as suede panels at the heel and eyelets. Look for the Nike Free Chukka Woven now at select stockists including Overkill.
- Food delivery upstart Deliveroo adds another $98M to its latest round, now at $480M
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Carhartt WIP’s Fall/Winter 2017 Abandons Gimmicks for Wearable Gear
- Stream Miguel’s New Album Single, "Pineapple Skies"
- adidas Originals EQT Support ADV in Core Black/Sub Green for Black Friday
- This is Tesla’s big new all-electric truck – the Tesla Semi
- Here’s what it’s like to sit in the new Tesla Semi
- The Tesla Semi tackles this classic truck safety problem using tech
- Kid Cudi’s Next Album Will Be Entirely Produced by Kanye West