The designers at Nike continue to develop new ways to creatively innovate and integrate the latest technology with today’s reigning looks, as seen with production of the Nike Flyknit Roshe Run “Random Yarn Color” pack. The concept was conceived when Nike designers decided to randomly thread together 12 colors of excess yarn, which were left on spools from other Nike Flyknit models to craft the shoe uppers. As a result, no two pairs are alike. Furthermore, each half pair is distinct, creating a totally unique experience unlike any other that has been introduced to the shoe market. The “Random Yarn Color” pack will be available online at nike.com beginning October 4, and at select Nike Sportswear retailers.
- The Amazon Echo now doubles as a home intercom system
- Disney experiments look to make kid-robot interactions more natural
- Stayawhile gets $1.5M to target the sweet spot between Airbnb and long-term rentals
- Apple’s iOS 11 Public Beta Is Here
- kolor Presents a Full Spectrum of Hues for Its 2018 Spring/Summer Collection
- Antoine Griezmann Does His Best NBA Player Celebrations for C.J. McCollum
- Reverso now lets you translate words using your voice
- Startup veteran founder/investor Wendy Tan White joins BGF Ventures
- Company builder Entrepreneur First hires ex-Yahoo and Googler as new London head
- Jordan Brand Releases a Chicago Bulls-Inspired Air Jordan 31 Low "Away"