The designers at Nike continue to develop new ways to creatively innovate and integrate the latest technology with today’s reigning looks, as seen with production of the Nike Flyknit Roshe Run “Random Yarn Color” pack. The concept was conceived when Nike designers decided to randomly thread together 12 colors of excess yarn, which were left on spools from other Nike Flyknit models to craft the shoe uppers. As a result, no two pairs are alike. Furthermore, each half pair is distinct, creating a totally unique experience unlike any other that has been introduced to the shoe market. The “Random Yarn Color” pack will be available online at nike.com beginning October 4, and at select Nike Sportswear retailers.
- Merlon Intelligence raises $7.65 million in seed financing to combat money laundering
- 1Password adds a travel mode to frustrate snooping customs agents
- WTF is an ICO?
- Instagram Introduces Location & Hashtag Stories
- Nike’s Cortez Model Returns With an OG Look
- Move Over Soul Train, the NFL Is Finally Encouraging Players To Celebrate
- Quora just launched a self-serve ad platform
- Apple and Nokia bury patent hatchet
- Chinese trio carve up a quarter of global smartphone sales in Q1: Gartner
- NHIZ & Champion Gear up for 2017 Spring/Summer