The Nike Free Trainer 3.0 is now available in several eye-catching camouflage colorways thanks to the new “Camo” pack. The lightweight trainer’s laser-cut Kirum upper has been given three new camouflage colorways starting with the grey-based version and extending to a black-based camouflage and a more traditional green-based pattern. All three colorways boast Nike’s Free 3.0 outsole for a low-to-the-ground feel with strategically placed traction pods for slippery or uneven surfaces. The “Camo: pack is available now at Nike Store.
- Food delivery upstart Deliveroo adds another $98M to its latest round, now at $480M
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Carhartt WIP’s Fall/Winter 2017 Abandons Gimmicks for Wearable Gear
- Stream Miguel’s New Album Single, "Pineapple Skies"
- adidas Originals EQT Support ADV in Core Black/Sub Green for Black Friday
- This is Tesla’s big new all-electric truck – the Tesla Semi
- Here’s what it’s like to sit in the new Tesla Semi
- The Tesla Semi tackles this classic truck safety problem using tech
- Kid Cudi’s Next Album Will Be Entirely Produced by Kanye West