For Summer 2014, Nike has released the Nike Lil Penny Posite in a dashing new colorway.Titled “Reflective,” the sneakers give off a metallic guise via its mix of silver and white panels, while black hits at the tongue, ankle collar, and carbon fiber wings, alongside red and black speckled laces offering bold contrast elsewhere. An icy blue outsole finishes off the look. Be on the look out for the Nike Lil Penny Posite “Reflective” to drop next week via Wish Atlanta’s online store.
- Google AI helped find the first solar system outside our own with 8 planets
- FCC votes to repeal net neutrality
- The FCC just repealed net neutrality. What happens next?
- Pharrell Williams & N.E.R.D Discuss Music and Politics With ‘New York Times’
- The Lot Radio Receives Fence Installation from ICY and SOT
- Keith Haring Foundation & Noah Debut "Peace on Earth" Hoodies
- SoundCloud resuscitates home screen with personalized playlists
- Exec who reportedly said Netflix doesn’t believe Danny Masterson’s accusers no longer works there
- China’s CCTV surveillance network took just 7 minutes to capture BBC reporter
- Post Malone’s "rockstar" Gets a Latin Remix Featuring Nicky Jam & Ozuna