For Summer 2014, Nike has released the Nike Lil Penny Posite in a dashing new colorway.Titled “Reflective,” the sneakers give off a metallic guise via its mix of silver and white panels, while black hits at the tongue, ankle collar, and carbon fiber wings, alongside red and black speckled laces offering bold contrast elsewhere. An icy blue outsole finishes off the look. Be on the look out for the Nike Lil Penny Posite “Reflective” to drop next week via Wish Atlanta’s online store.
- The Amazon Echo now doubles as a home intercom system
- Disney experiments look to make kid-robot interactions more natural
- Stayawhile gets $1.5M to target the sweet spot between Airbnb and long-term rentals
- Apple’s iOS 11 Public Beta Is Here
- kolor Presents a Full Spectrum of Hues for Its 2018 Spring/Summer Collection
- Antoine Griezmann Does His Best NBA Player Celebrations for C.J. McCollum
- Reverso now lets you translate words using your voice
- Startup veteran founder/investor Wendy Tan White joins BGF Ventures
- Company builder Entrepreneur First hires ex-Yahoo and Googler as new London head
- Jordan Brand Releases a Chicago Bulls-Inspired Air Jordan 31 Low "Away"