Continuing to toy with different textures and motifs with each release, Nike SB‘s latest Dunk High takes on a patriotic American theme with this “Captain America” colorway. The upper features a mix of premium black faded leather and black suede with a blue and white star-covered panel around the ankle. Rounded out by a rubber gum outsole, the high-top sneakers are now available at select stockists including Renarts.
- TAKAHIROMIYASHITA the SoloIst.’s 2018 Spring/Summer Collection Is an Ode to the Designer’s Dream Woman
- Nike Officially Reveals Its Nostalgic Air Max2 Uptempo Model
- YOUTH of PARIS’s "Final World Tour" Showcases the Brand’s Dark & Edgy Collection
- Your.MD raises $10M to grow AI-driven health information service and marketplace
- Cybersecurity firm Trend Micro announces $100M startup fund
- Google fined €2.42BN for EU antitrust violations over shopping searches
- Lil Pump Gets Extra Ignorant in New Song, "Molly"
- The Boa Lacing System Wants to Make Shoe Laces a Thing of the Past
- Watch Nicki Minaj & 2 Chainz Perform "Realize" at NBA Awards
- The Amazon Echo now doubles as a home intercom system