A pairing of two of Oregon’s most iconic imprints, Pendleton Woolen Mills has teamed up with Nike to customize 8 silhouettes utilizing NIKEiD technology. Delving into Nike’s replete archive for this project, Pendleton takes to the Roshe, SB Janoski, Air Force 1 and Air Max 1 in an option of high, mid and low cuts in its design efforts. The uppers are modernized with Pendleton’s signature woolen plaid and tartan prints — otherwise seen across the brand’s shirts and blankets. Leather Swoosh and metal eyelets offer refined touches, while an array of rawhide and printed laces further accentuate the silhouettes with riffs of charisma. Priced between $130 – $145 USD, the Pendleton x NIKEiD collection will be available on November 3 from Nike.
About The Author
November 26, 2014
June 29, 2015
November 10, 2012
- City of Portland may subpoena Uber for details on Greyball program
- Military social network wants you to hire a vet for your next tech opening
- Crunch Report | Elon Musk’s Tunnel Vision Gets Rendered
- Is a Joint Collaboration Between Anti Social Social Club, Vans and DSM on the Way?
- Junya Watanabe and Lacoste Join Forces on a Pair of Shirt Designs