A pairing of two of Oregon’s most iconic imprints, Pendleton Woolen Mills has teamed up with Nike to customize 8 silhouettes utilizing NIKEiD technology. Delving into Nike’s replete archive for this project, Pendleton takes to the Roshe, SB Janoski, Air Force 1 and Air Max 1 in an option of high, mid and low cuts in its design efforts. The uppers are modernized with Pendleton’s signature woolen plaid and tartan prints — otherwise seen across the brand’s shirts and blankets. Leather Swoosh and metal eyelets offer refined touches, while an array of rawhide and printed laces further accentuate the silhouettes with riffs of charisma. Priced between $130 – $145 USD, the Pendleton x NIKEiD collection will be available on November 3 from Nike.
- The Amazon Echo now doubles as a home intercom system
- Disney experiments look to make kid-robot interactions more natural
- Stayawhile gets $1.5M to target the sweet spot between Airbnb and long-term rentals
- Apple’s iOS 11 Public Beta Is Here
- kolor Presents a Full Spectrum of Hues for Its 2018 Spring/Summer Collection
- Antoine Griezmann Does His Best NBA Player Celebrations for C.J. McCollum
- Reverso now lets you translate words using your voice
- Startup veteran founder/investor Wendy Tan White joins BGF Ventures
- Company builder Entrepreneur First hires ex-Yahoo and Googler as new London head
- Jordan Brand Releases a Chicago Bulls-Inspired Air Jordan 31 Low "Away"