A pairing of two of Oregon’s most iconic imprints, Pendleton Woolen Mills has teamed up with Nike to customize 8 silhouettes utilizing NIKEiD technology. Delving into Nike’s replete archive for this project, Pendleton takes to the Roshe, SB Janoski, Air Force 1 and Air Max 1 in an option of high, mid and low cuts in its design efforts. The uppers are modernized with Pendleton’s signature woolen plaid and tartan prints — otherwise seen across the brand’s shirts and blankets. Leather Swoosh and metal eyelets offer refined touches, while an array of rawhide and printed laces further accentuate the silhouettes with riffs of charisma. Priced between $130 – $145 USD, the Pendleton x NIKEiD collection will be available on November 3 from Nike.
- The Huger Tech Racer electric skateboard proves fast doesn’t mean first place
- Watch Microsoft’s Xbox One X Gamescom conference live right here
- The Daily Stormer was back online for a quick second
- BAPE Expands Its Accessories Line With a Set of Golden Must-Haves
- Kanye West and Kid Cudi Are Reportedly Working on A "Surprise Project" in Japan
- iPhone 8’s Wireless Charger Is Reportedly Going to Be Sold Separately
- Here are the top schools among founders who raise big dollars
- Leaked image suggests a new Nest thermostat is on the way
- Former GE CEO Jeff Immelt close to becoming Uber’s CEO
- An On-Feet Look at the adidas EQT Cushion ADV in "Core Black"