London-based footwear staple Pointer create stripped-back silhouettes which merge modish sensibilities with traditional silhouettes. It’s latest range for Spring/Summer again exhibits the brands on-point execution in design, and pastel color coordination. While quality leather, suede and canvas are applied onto a number of distinguished uppers, elsewhere we see the use of colorful patterns conjuring the sunnier months ahead. Exhibiting versatility in craftsmanship, recognizable Pointer profiles like the Mathieson make an appearance alongside the hike inspired Tenzing II, without departing far from traditional designs like the Surfer Rosa. Crafted with an appreciation for a variety of style and contexts, the Spring/Summer collection is now available via the Pointer online store.
- Sundance doc Our New President presents psychedelic vision of US election through a fake news lens
- These high-speed ‘nano-cranes’ could form molecular assembly lines
- Google CEO: “I don’t regret” firing James Damore
- 2 Chainz Gives Dreezy an Assist on "2nd to None"
- A$AP Rocky Shares AWGE Site Update with New Merch & More
- Sandro Presents Formal Minimalism for Fall/Winter 2018 Collection
- SEC cools traders’ hot plans for cryptocurrency-based exchange traded funds
- Google inks patent deal with Tencent
- South Korea, Italy also calling out Apple for slowing iPhones
- The Official Super Troopers 2 Trailer Is Here