London-based footwear staple Pointer create stripped-back silhouettes which merge modish sensibilities with traditional silhouettes. It’s latest range for Spring/Summer again exhibits the brands on-point execution in design, and pastel color coordination. While quality leather, suede and canvas are applied onto a number of distinguished uppers, elsewhere we see the use of colorful patterns conjuring the sunnier months ahead. Exhibiting versatility in craftsmanship, recognizable Pointer profiles like the Mathieson make an appearance alongside the hike inspired Tenzing II, without departing far from traditional designs like the Surfer Rosa. Crafted with an appreciation for a variety of style and contexts, the Spring/Summer collection is now available via the Pointer online store.
- Food delivery upstart Deliveroo adds another $98M to its latest round, now at $480M
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Carhartt WIP’s Fall/Winter 2017 Abandons Gimmicks for Wearable Gear
- Stream Miguel’s New Album Single, "Pineapple Skies"
- adidas Originals EQT Support ADV in Core Black/Sub Green for Black Friday
- This is Tesla’s big new all-electric truck – the Tesla Semi
- Here’s what it’s like to sit in the new Tesla Semi
- The Tesla Semi tackles this classic truck safety problem using tech
- Kid Cudi’s Next Album Will Be Entirely Produced by Kanye West