Porter and Levi’s celebrate the 140th anniversary of Levi’s through a series of denim bags and accessories — the obvious strength of the Japanese bag brand. Combining classic denim derived from Cone Denim Mills with a modern touch of Cordura for durability, the collection includes totebags, backpacks and waistbags. Each style features both raw and washed variants and will be available in a limited run of 501 pieces at Levi’s Shinjuku, Levi’s Shibuya and LEVI’S E-SHOP in Japan.
- Food delivery upstart Deliveroo adds another $98M to its latest round, now at $480M
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Carhartt WIP’s Fall/Winter 2017 Abandons Gimmicks for Wearable Gear
- Stream Miguel’s New Album Single, "Pineapple Skies"
- adidas Originals EQT Support ADV in Core Black/Sub Green for Black Friday
- This is Tesla’s big new all-electric truck – the Tesla Semi
- Here’s what it’s like to sit in the new Tesla Semi
- The Tesla Semi tackles this classic truck safety problem using tech
- Kid Cudi’s Next Album Will Be Entirely Produced by Kanye West