Ater teaming up with the likes of BWGH and BLACKRAINBOW last year to drop collaborative versions of the silhouette, PUMA brings back the R698 in OG form for 2014 with the release of the appropriately-dubbed R698 OG 93. Complete with the look and build of the original 1993 version of the runner, the kicks don a predominately black upper of mesh, leather, and nubuck with contrasting white and pink accents. Capped off with PUMA’s tried-and-true TRINOMIC cushioning, the slick R698 OG 93 is set to hit the likes of Berlin’s OVERKILL on May 10 in limited quantities.
- Merlon Intelligence raises $7.65 million in seed financing to combat money laundering
- 1Password adds a travel mode to frustrate snooping customs agents
- WTF is an ICO?
- Instagram Introduces Location & Hashtag Stories
- Nike’s Cortez Model Returns With an OG Look
- Move Over Soul Train, the NFL Is Finally Encouraging Players To Celebrate
- Quora just launched a self-serve ad platform
- Apple and Nokia bury patent hatchet
- Chinese trio carve up a quarter of global smartphone sales in Q1: Gartner
- NHIZ & Champion Gear up for 2017 Spring/Summer