Ater teaming up with the likes of BWGH and BLACKRAINBOW last year to drop collaborative versions of the silhouette, PUMA brings back the R698 in OG form for 2014 with the release of the appropriately-dubbed R698 OG 93. Complete with the look and build of the original 1993 version of the runner, the kicks don a predominately black upper of mesh, leather, and nubuck with contrasting white and pink accents. Capped off with PUMA’s tried-and-true TRINOMIC cushioning, the slick R698 OG 93 is set to hit the likes of Berlin’s OVERKILL on May 10 in limited quantities.
- Tumblr says it fixed the ‘Safe Mode’ glitch that hid innocent posts, including LGBTQ+ content
- Taking a ride in MIT’s self-driving wheelchair
- Houzz raises a huge $400M round at a $4B valuation
- The Shoe Surgeon Unveils a ‘Transformers’ Air Jordan 4 Custom For Mark Wahlberg
- What People Wore to Vetements’ 2018 Spring/Summer "NOSHOW"
- Desiigner & Ski Mask The Slump God Collab on “Up Next”
- Headstart wants to better analyze candidates to fit them with the best jobs
- The Sony A9 inches the mirrorless camera market forward
- Binary Capital reportedly delays closing new fund amid controversy
- Andrea Crews Celebrates the Youth Movement With Its 2018 Spring/Summer Collection