Hedi Slimane looked to the worlds of Rock ‘n Roll and Westerns for Saint Laurent‘s 2015 spring/summer collection. Looking like cowboy punk rockers, the models walked down the runway in a selection of ponchos, fringed tops, leather jackets and the like, many accented by regal touches of gold. A grunge influence was also clearly on show with the horizontal striped tees which were layered under many of the jackets. The palette stuck largely to black and darker shades with the aforementioned gold touches and flashes of brightness from the patterned tops and accessories. Check out the collection and look for it at Saint Laurent boutiques as we get closer to the season.
- Expanding into new markets, Namely adds former Box exec, Graham Younger, as president
- Marijuana-friendly states ask Congress to make banking legal for the weed industry
- Lawsuit filed by 22 state attorneys general seeks to block net neutrality repeal
- monkey time & Karl Kani Connect for Spring/Summer 2018 Knit Collab
- Panerai’s New Watch Is "Dedicated to the Genius of Galileo Galilei"
- Proof of a Possible Jerry Lorenzo x Nike Apparel Capsule Surfaces
- Airbnb now lets users pay less up front for bookings
- Apple asked to respond to China consumer group about slowing older iPhones
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and almost every other cryptocurrency is plunging
- Kendrick Lamar Could Have Another ‘Black Panther’ Collab Coming