Urban artist SpY has unveiled a new statement installation in Madrid, Spain titled “Cameras.” The unnerving installation serves to spark discussion on the creeping, ever-expanding presence of surveillance in modern life. The installation features 150 fakes cameras bolted on to the side of a building in Madrid, their lenses aimed squarely at passersby on the streets below. Let us know what you think below.
- Food delivery upstart Deliveroo adds another $98M to its latest round, now at $480M
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Carhartt WIP’s Fall/Winter 2017 Abandons Gimmicks for Wearable Gear
- Stream Miguel’s New Album Single, "Pineapple Skies"
- adidas Originals EQT Support ADV in Core Black/Sub Green for Black Friday
- This is Tesla’s big new all-electric truck – the Tesla Semi
- Here’s what it’s like to sit in the new Tesla Semi
- The Tesla Semi tackles this classic truck safety problem using tech
- Kid Cudi’s Next Album Will Be Entirely Produced by Kanye West