Stussy and NEXUSVII have come together to produce this “Rainy Dayz” collection of T-shirts for the holiday season. The collection consists of four T-shirt designs and a pair of Nuptsie Booties produced in conjunction with The North Face. The four T-Shirt designs — all available in black or white — feature classic Stussy motifs along with lightning bolt and rain graphics. The collection will be available at Stussy Japan Chapter stores, save for the booties, which will be available at Undefeated’s Japanese stores.
- Food delivery upstart Deliveroo adds another $98M to its latest round, now at $480M
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Carhartt WIP’s Fall/Winter 2017 Abandons Gimmicks for Wearable Gear
- Stream Miguel’s New Album Single, "Pineapple Skies"
- adidas Originals EQT Support ADV in Core Black/Sub Green for Black Friday
- This is Tesla’s big new all-electric truck – the Tesla Semi
- Here’s what it’s like to sit in the new Tesla Semi
- The Tesla Semi tackles this classic truck safety problem using tech
- Kid Cudi’s Next Album Will Be Entirely Produced by Kanye West