Celebrating the ongoing junction between fashion and food, The Hundreds has teamed up with Tapatio — one of the world’s most celebrated hot sauce labels — on a capsule collection. Despite its popularity, Tapatio remains an independent brand that has been making hot sauce for the last 40 years. This collection consists of a T-shirt and 10 oz bottle of Tapatio hot sauce, both with a unique illustration of Ben and Bobby Hundreds, alongside Tapatio’s mascot, Emelio. Look for the collection at The Hundreds‘ four flagship stores on Cinco de Mayo.
- The Huger Tech Racer electric skateboard proves fast doesn’t mean first place
- Watch Microsoft’s Xbox One X Gamescom conference live right here
- The Daily Stormer was back online for a quick second
- BAPE Expands Its Accessories Line With a Set of Golden Must-Haves
- Kanye West and Kid Cudi Are Reportedly Working on A "Surprise Project" in Japan
- iPhone 8’s Wireless Charger Is Reportedly Going to Be Sold Separately
- Here are the top schools among founders who raise big dollars
- Leaked image suggests a new Nest thermostat is on the way
- Former GE CEO Jeff Immelt close to becoming Uber’s CEO
- An On-Feet Look at the adidas EQT Cushion ADV in "Core Black"