Celebrating the ongoing junction between fashion and food, The Hundreds has teamed up with Tapatio — one of the world’s most celebrated hot sauce labels — on a capsule collection. Despite its popularity, Tapatio remains an independent brand that has been making hot sauce for the last 40 years. This collection consists of a T-shirt and 10 oz bottle of Tapatio hot sauce, both with a unique illustration of Ben and Bobby Hundreds, alongside Tapatio’s mascot, Emelio. Look for the collection at The Hundreds‘ four flagship stores on Cinco de Mayo.
- The Amazon Echo now doubles as a home intercom system
- Disney experiments look to make kid-robot interactions more natural
- Stayawhile gets $1.5M to target the sweet spot between Airbnb and long-term rentals
- Apple’s iOS 11 Public Beta Is Here
- kolor Presents a Full Spectrum of Hues for Its 2018 Spring/Summer Collection
- Antoine Griezmann Does His Best NBA Player Celebrations for C.J. McCollum
- Reverso now lets you translate words using your voice
- Startup veteran founder/investor Wendy Tan White joins BGF Ventures
- Company builder Entrepreneur First hires ex-Yahoo and Googler as new London head
- Jordan Brand Releases a Chicago Bulls-Inspired Air Jordan 31 Low "Away"