Gone are the majority of the experimental looks from this January’s runway show as New York-based designer Thom Browne presents the seasonal lookbook for his forthcoming Fall/Winter 2013 collection. Browne signatures abound, however, as the designer’s cropped cuts and squared shoulders – a signature of sorts – dominate the likes of suiting, outerwear, sweaters, and button-downs as apropos plaids and stripes appear throughout. As one might expect, Browne’s use of red, white, and blue once again marks the range while the patriotic hues are joined by autumnal browns, wintery greys, khaki, and black.
- Food delivery upstart Deliveroo adds another $98M to its latest round, now at $480M
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Carhartt WIP’s Fall/Winter 2017 Abandons Gimmicks for Wearable Gear
- Stream Miguel’s New Album Single, "Pineapple Skies"
- adidas Originals EQT Support ADV in Core Black/Sub Green for Black Friday
- This is Tesla’s big new all-electric truck – the Tesla Semi
- Here’s what it’s like to sit in the new Tesla Semi
- The Tesla Semi tackles this classic truck safety problem using tech
- Kid Cudi’s Next Album Will Be Entirely Produced by Kanye West