Like its coveted footwear offerings, visvim has a nice way of translating rural, folksy aesthetics into wearable urban apparel. The CARAVAN JKT SLUB is a prime example, which has recently been highlighted out of the brand’s Fall/Winter 2013 offerings. The piece is composed of premium corduroy at the exterior, and garnished with sherpa around the collar and body lining. This snap button offering comes with slashed hand pockets in addition to two convenient chest pockets. Available in four colors – dark brown, light brown, navy, red – look for the CARAVAN JKT SLUB on Visvim’s web shop soon.
- Sundance doc Our New President presents psychedelic vision of US election through a fake news lens
- These high-speed ‘nano-cranes’ could form molecular assembly lines
- Google CEO: “I don’t regret” firing James Damore
- 2 Chainz Gives Dreezy an Assist on "2nd to None"
- A$AP Rocky Shares AWGE Site Update with New Merch & More
- Sandro Presents Formal Minimalism for Fall/Winter 2018 Collection
- SEC cools traders’ hot plans for cryptocurrency-based exchange traded funds
- Google inks patent deal with Tencent
- South Korea, Italy also calling out Apple for slowing iPhones
- The Official Super Troopers 2 Trailer Is Here