Like its coveted footwear offerings, visvim has a nice way of translating rural, folksy aesthetics into wearable urban apparel. The CARAVAN JKT SLUB is a prime example, which has recently been highlighted out of the brand’s Fall/Winter 2013 offerings. The piece is composed of premium corduroy at the exterior, and garnished with sherpa around the collar and body lining. This snap button offering comes with slashed hand pockets in addition to two convenient chest pockets. Available in four colors – dark brown, light brown, navy, red – look for the CARAVAN JKT SLUB on Visvim’s web shop soon.
- Food delivery upstart Deliveroo adds another $98M to its latest round, now at $480M
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Carhartt WIP’s Fall/Winter 2017 Abandons Gimmicks for Wearable Gear
- Stream Miguel’s New Album Single, "Pineapple Skies"
- adidas Originals EQT Support ADV in Core Black/Sub Green for Black Friday
- This is Tesla’s big new all-electric truck – the Tesla Semi
- Here’s what it’s like to sit in the new Tesla Semi
- The Tesla Semi tackles this classic truck safety problem using tech
- Kid Cudi’s Next Album Will Be Entirely Produced by Kanye West