WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie lives up to its name yet again with another covetable collection of bags and accessories for Fall. While the Montreal-based brand has always had the traveling man in mind, WANT takes things a step further with a luxury offering inspired by “Moonrise and Moonset.” Taking Expo 67’s “Man and His World,” Kubrick’s Space Odyssey, and Liberty’s “Art Print of Icelandic Mountains” as references, the otherworldly collection uses bright earth tones and flecks of warm yellow to reflect “Moonrise,” while “Moonset” is translated with a darkness of color that mirrors cold winter mornings. More importantly, WANT’s new backpacks, duffels, totes and cases are functional, timeless designs intended to make any journey more enjoyable, whether it’s a daily commute to the office or a destination trip into outer space. Look for WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie’s Fall/Winter 2013 collection soon at select stockists and in the meantime, visit the brand’s website for more information.
- Food delivery upstart Deliveroo adds another $98M to its latest round, now at $480M
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Carhartt WIP’s Fall/Winter 2017 Abandons Gimmicks for Wearable Gear
- Stream Miguel’s New Album Single, "Pineapple Skies"
- adidas Originals EQT Support ADV in Core Black/Sub Green for Black Friday
- This is Tesla’s big new all-electric truck – the Tesla Semi
- Here’s what it’s like to sit in the new Tesla Semi
- The Tesla Semi tackles this classic truck safety problem using tech
- Kid Cudi’s Next Album Will Be Entirely Produced by Kanye West