Copenhagen-based stalwart Wood Wood makes a strong return after a relative calm, submitting its Fall/Winter 2014 collection in a new lookbook. The sports-inflected aesthetic of previous collections carry over into the most recent photo set, with Wood Wood highlighting puffy down jackets, pea coats tinged with varsity striping, and staple other pieces from the brand’s canon. Incorporated into this is a newfound fascination with rock climbing, which makes its way into the accessories and apparel. Enjoy this look at Wood Wood’s Fall/Winter 2014 lookbook and head here to peruse the collection yourself.
- Tumblr says it fixed the ‘Safe Mode’ glitch that hid innocent posts, including LGBTQ+ content
- Taking a ride in MIT’s self-driving wheelchair
- Houzz raises a huge $400M round at a $4B valuation
- The Shoe Surgeon Unveils a ‘Transformers’ Air Jordan 4 Custom For Mark Wahlberg
- What People Wore to Vetements’ 2018 Spring/Summer "NOSHOW"
- Desiigner & Ski Mask The Slump God Collab on “Up Next”
- Headstart wants to better analyze candidates to fit them with the best jobs
- The Sony A9 inches the mirrorless camera market forward
- Binary Capital reportedly delays closing new fund amid controversy
- Andrea Crews Celebrates the Youth Movement With Its 2018 Spring/Summer Collection