Copenhagen-based stalwart Wood Wood makes a strong return after a relative calm, submitting its Fall/Winter 2014 collection in a new lookbook. The sports-inflected aesthetic of previous collections carry over into the most recent photo set, with Wood Wood highlighting puffy down jackets, pea coats tinged with varsity striping, and staple other pieces from the brand’s canon. Incorporated into this is a newfound fascination with rock climbing, which makes its way into the accessories and apparel. Enjoy this look at Wood Wood’s Fall/Winter 2014 lookbook and head here to peruse the collection yourself.
- Merlon Intelligence raises $7.65 million in seed financing to combat money laundering
- 1Password adds a travel mode to frustrate snooping customs agents
- WTF is an ICO?
- Instagram Introduces Location & Hashtag Stories
- Nike’s Cortez Model Returns With an OG Look
- Move Over Soul Train, the NFL Is Finally Encouraging Players To Celebrate
- Quora just launched a self-serve ad platform
- Apple and Nokia bury patent hatchet
- Chinese trio carve up a quarter of global smartphone sales in Q1: Gartner
- NHIZ & Champion Gear up for 2017 Spring/Summer