Straddling his efforts between his namesake label and Y-3, Yohji Yamamoto continues to bridge functionality and style in his latest collection for the adidas subsidiary label. Fusing punk and goth sensibilities with hints of hippie influence, Yamamoto delivers a collection that’s emphasized by the use of both traditional and progressive materials. Tracksuits and leather bombers are paired with graphic tees and vests in different gradients, while silver pants and zip-up jackets feature floral patchworks complemented with all-over prints on polo shirts and blazers. Per usual, the label offers up a progressive line of sneakers to finish each look, overall delivering a vibrant range for next summer. Check out a preview to the collection here and look for it at Y-3 stockists next year.
- SoundCloud resuscitates home screen with personalized playlists
- Exec who reportedly said Netflix doesn’t believe Danny Masterson’s accusers no longer works there
- China’s CCTV surveillance network took just 7 minutes to capture BBC reporter
- Post Malone’s "rockstar" Gets a Latin Remix Featuring Nicky Jam & Ozuna
- Koché Enlists Paris Saint-Germain to Help Formulate Pre-Fall 2018 Collection
- BAPE Releases a Full Baby Milo Range With BE@RBRICK
- Here are the deadlines for all your online holiday shopping orders
- Twitter says Russians spent ~$1k on six Brexit-related ads
- INSIKT raises $50 million to lend to low-income communities
- adidas Wraps the NMD R1 Primeknit STLT In "Ash Green"