Straddling his efforts between his namesake label and Y-3, Yohji Yamamoto continues to bridge functionality and style in his latest collection for the adidas subsidiary label. Fusing punk and goth sensibilities with hints of hippie influence, Yamamoto delivers a collection that’s emphasized by the use of both traditional and progressive materials. Tracksuits and leather bombers are paired with graphic tees and vests in different gradients, while silver pants and zip-up jackets feature floral patchworks complemented with all-over prints on polo shirts and blazers. Per usual, the label offers up a progressive line of sneakers to finish each look, overall delivering a vibrant range for next summer. Check out a preview to the collection here and look for it at Y-3 stockists next year.
About The Author
February 7, 2017
December 4, 2013
- What to do about those ‘government-backed attack’ warnings from Google
- Weekly Roundup: Apple acquires Workflow, Uber loses its president
- Crunch Report | Tesla’s Long List of Updated Updates
- Chance the Rapper Sits in on Math Class and He Attends Elementary School Career Fair
- Here’s a Look at All the Influences That Shaped Kanye West’s Controversial "Famous"